That is right folks! We got the details for the latest Call of Duty: Ghost Hot Fix Patch. I know what your thinking.
Yet we are gamers and the VXG is slowly creeping up on us. So for all those gamers honing their skills need to know what has changed for this MLG ready game. I know one thing for sure is that most people who are still playing this are die hard fans. Titanfall is looking to be the next big FPS king…. So anyway here is the Hot Patch details.
Title Update: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 3
- Added leaderboards for Gun Game.
- Added functionality to view the clans of remote players.
- Allowing soldiers to invite to clan in Call of Duty App.
- Added extra loadout slot support for Call of Duty App.
- Added link to the store from customization submenus.
- Added diamond clan icons to clan details page.
- Fixed lag that could occur when host rapidly changed classes.
- Fixed crash that could occur when player is killed while controlling a vehicle killstreak.
- Performance improvements for modes using bots.
- Fixed loss of controller issue that occurred when second controller signed in after a non-signed in first controller tried accessing the store.
- Host migration optimizations.
- Fixed lost connection issue that could occur when lobby breaks after accepting the game invite.
- Fixed reactive motion jitter issues with local split-screen players.
- Overall anti-cheat improvements.
- Patched 3rd person throw animations for explosives when using the Riotshield. This change moves the shield to the side exposing the thrower to attack.
- Removes delay for lobby member broadcaster icon when enabling/disabling it.
- Fixed a bug where MLG spectators couldn’t see enemies shooting on the minimap.
- Fix null string translation bug found when playing eSports rules coming out of spectate.
- Fixed cycle players button not functioning when the mini-map is displayed.
- Fixed issue that caused the eSports rule set header to carry over onto the system link menu.
- Killstreak count is correctly maintained across rounds in SD/SR/Blitz.
- Fixed some spawn issues specific to Stormfront.
- Fixed broken operations (must play one ranked game to fix data).
- Rebalanced spawns on Ignition.
- Improved spawns on Whiteout.
- Fixed issue where players can make the bomb disappear by planting on top of their IMS/SatCom, then destroying the placeable.
- Fixed the progress bar improperly displaying “contested” if 2 players entered the flag’s capture radius, then one player left or was killed.
- Fixed rapid fire popping animations that would occur when deploying an IMS or Sentry then immediately pressing up on the d-pad.
- Fix Infected bug where PDW was not shown initially when spawning in.
- Fixed text overlap when highlighting clan vs clan playlist.
- Fixed sign-in issues that would occur when accessing the store with different controllers.
- Fixed error with Clan Roster menu.
Fixed issue where some camo’s were not applied correctly in game.
“Escapes” leaderboard is now displayed in the correct order.
We now track Armory level completions as “Escapes” on the Escapes leaderboard.
Undiscovered Truths achievement now unlocks properly.
Fixed issue where players would sometimes switch back to their pistol after reviving players.
Removed an audio buzz that played prior to an intel clip starting.
Fixed issue where aliens would disappear during the final Breeder fight.
Fixed case where the locker key that had been collected did not show up in the HUD.
Fixed Breeder sometimes not attacking players.
Updated the egg throwing logic for the Breeder to improve engagement.
Updated the final battle logic with the Breeder for when it is injured.
Fixed some challenges:Fixed issue where intel collected would read “0 out of 13” instead of “1 out of 13”.
- Turned off Phantom in the air challenge.
- Changed where the “kill Seekers before they explode” challenge appears.
- Fixed issue where challenge ring would not appear for “Stay in circle” challenge.
- Marked aliens” challenge no longer marks “pets” as targets.
- Reordered challenges so there will be enough challenges using the pistols only Relic in solo in Nightfall.
Made improvements to how intel is tracked globally across maps.
Fixed issue where splash message would sometimes not appear when scavenging.
Solo play balancing fixes in Nightfall first Breeder battle.
Fixed an issue where outro movie would hang if other players readied up while the move was playing.
Fixed some map exploits in Nightfall.
Fixed an exploit with the deployable money feature.
Fixed issue with voice location callouts playing during the Breeder fights.
Fixed issue with voice over playing when players are in last stand or when a player has died.
Added Relic bonus to the post game score screen.
Improved the reliability of triggering the Nightfall Easter Egg.
There you have it. Read it. Absorb it. Become one with the info. There is more info here at their community website:
To be honest this hot patch fix list is epic. This game needed a little more time in the oven. I understand Activision greedy fro the dollars but sometimes it is best you give the developers some time get the game ready first before serving sloppy seconds. Anyway keep it locked to Carib Gamer for more info on Call of Duty Ghost!